I've only been blogging for about six months, but in those six months I have learned a lot of things.
Here is what I have learned:
1. Speak your truth. Shows your authenticity.
2. Be consistent.
3. Write about topics that interest you or you have experience in.
4. Brand yourself.
5. Write from the heart.
6. Show your imperfections.
7. Ask for people to edit your posts.
8. Keep writing.
9. Every post isn't going to get an amazing response and that's fine.
10. You will want to quit. Don't. There are people waiting to hear from you.
I will continue to add to this list over time. I know I am not even scratching the surface, but I am always introspective, so I wanted to share what I have learned thus far.
Any tips for me? Oh, and thank you for your continued readership.